Thursday, 28 February 2008

Energy Unit of Inquiry Reflection

WOW! What a Unit of Inquiry! With ups and down and ups and downs and ups, it was like a roller coaster! It took us 5 hours to do a 5 minute video, which got taped over the night I was trying to put it on the computer! We then just said what we had to, and put it as a voice recording, a BIG saviour!

For this Unit though when we worked in groups, I felt like I was doing most of the work and not her, for I had to write the whole script and Sophie forgot the things she made on the day! I feel like she still worked but I did the hard stuff.

This unit has been hard, but I learned to have more tolerance, and I DEFINITELY learned how to improvise too. We improvised when we had to put the video in another camera, and when we had a series of photos when we couldn't video tape it, and when we used the small desk I have, when we needed to have something to sit behind.

Again I say, wow. What a unit! Over all, I learned and the project turned out rather well, with windows movie maker and all the little doobies as Miss. McDonald would say, that we used.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a reflection!!
that was really good!

Ellie said...

I LOVE MY PROJECT!

Karen said...

I'm not sure that I'd say 'doobies'! I am impressed with the amount of work you did on this project, Ellie, and I think you kept your calm even when everything was going wrong. Well done on that.
What did you actually learn about energy? Do you have any further questions about how energy is used, stored and changed?

linda said...

good reflection !!!

Ellie said...

Thanks Meghan!