Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Weekly Reflection 2nd week

This is the second week of the exhibition. I was away on last Friday, along with McKenzie and Amanda, so it was vital that we worked hard this week, even though we're the most through. We wanted allot of time to research, so we whizzed past the other steps, especially since we had been front loading for a while, before the exhibition started. We are now researching. We've made a survey and we are researching farther now. Today McKenzie and I went to the library and were able to find two videos, that me and McKenzie will watch and take notes on.


Amanda and Monica can't watch them today, so we would just find the information, then share it next exhibition class. We have another exhibition class after this. There we are going to edit the survey. We will also ask if we can start handing them out, so we can get the surveys back with time to look at the answers and start inquiring it in to our topic with interviews and more formal research. We're going good so far, we haven't fought get but, don't speak to soon! Even though I don't think we'll get in a big fight though.

4 comments:

Nicoline said...

Hi Ellie!!!! Nice blog!!

Karen said...

It sounds like you're very organised, Ellie. It's great that you're confident that your group will be able to work well together.

cismckenziem said...

That is a good reflection..we actually kinda did whiz past when I think back on it! But we still tryed to make sure that we know what we are doing...atleast I think!
Kenzie

Amanda said...

I agree with Kenzie- that it a really good reflection. I also agree with what you said... we did whiz past everything up to this point, but I think we put enough effort into it so that we did what we needed. Anyway, nice blog!!