Thursday, 10 April 2008

Weekly Reflections

We started the exhibition this week. It was really fun. We had already front loaded loads, so we decided to start right away with our first lesson. We made up a catchy title, which is "Sugared Up". I like that title but I thought I had a good title which was "Caffeine Killers", but then we ended up doing that title. The next step was to brainstorm, which we did, but then we hadn't done it right, so we had to start all over again with our brainstorming, which meant we had wasted time, not a good thing to do with not very much time to do a BIG project

We then started all over again and finished it by the end of that class and the beginning of the other class. Then we started on our inquiry points. That was hard because we also had to take in to mind the action, so that was hard but we did it with Ms. McDonald's help. No we have to start putting the questions in to categories. I'm really excited about the exhibition now! I think that we'll be very successful.

No comments: