Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Week 5 reflection

This week was short too, because we had Monday off. I'm a bit worried now that we have only 3 weeks to the exhibition, and we still have to finish 2 things and start a very big thing!

We have to edit our commericial, and we have to finish our news paper, and we have to make a power point about a boy that has too much soda. These are big things to do in less than 3 weeks, more like 2 and a half weeks. I think I'm going to work on anything I can outside of school, but we aren't that far behind, so it should be okay. I actually don't think that we are behind, we just have alot to do. Also Monica is going to track and field a week before its due!

This is a short entrie (for what I usually write), but I will conclude that, its going to be busy for the next while, with Monica gone at track and field especially!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow Ellie!!!!
A BLACK background?!?!?
Thats doesn't seem like you!!!!!
Your always bright and colorful!!!
LOL I'm Just kidding.
Love your blog!!!!

Lizzie
XXXX

Karen said...

It sounds like you're getting a bit stressed there, Ellie! Don't worry too much - I am very confident that your group is organised.
I've got some questions for you to answer in this week's reflection.
1. How independent have you been during this Exhibition? Can you give some specific examples that proudly show times when you were an independent thinker, researcher and worker?
2. Review the self-management skills. Rank them in order from your strongest personal quality to your weakest personal quality. Which of these is the most important for successful work in a group? Why?
I look forward to reading next week's reflection.