Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Exhibition Reflection week 6

Wow! A whole week has already gone by!

To answer Ms. McDonalds questions, I think I have been 5 out of 10 on a independece scale. I work with my group, but still I can work by myself, when I have a task, and I can find a task if I don't. I think our whole group is like that, so it makes it really easy to work with AND without my group. For example, I thought I was independent when I was 1 against the rest of my group, and I stayed with my opinion, but I wasn't stubborn, I eventually showed them my opinion enough for them to understand.

My self managment skills are from worst to best, Time managment, Organisation, Saftey, Behaivor and Informed Choices. I think I make informed choices, because usually I think before I answer, but some times I think before I answer too much.

Thats all for this week! I'm excited for the exhibition. I'm not so worried anymore, because our group is really on top of things!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Ellie. Why do you think time management and organisation are your weakest? How do you think you could improve?

Only three days to go now. Do you think your group is ready?