Thursday, 5 June 2008

Last ever Exhibition Reflection

WOW! The Exhibition is over. I can't belive it! It seems so long ago we started, but it went by so fast! I can't belive it. For 2 months school was Exhibition Exhibition Exhibition Exhibition but now suddenly, nothing! It's really odd in school now, not working or presenting, or any of that. I like being able to relax though.



I think the exhibition realy helped me in more than one way. For example, I wasn't very tolorent in the beginning of the exhibition, I think I improved, though it wasn't a skill that I often needed with my group. We were all quite good at this anyway. I liked my group, and I am VERY satisfied with the out come. I'm proud, really. Well, I guess I'll have to end for the last time.

In conclusion I liked doing the exhibition and am proud as I said.

No comments: