Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Exhibition reflection week 7

Wow! This is my last Exhibition Reflection before it['s the real thing! It's gone really well, and I'm proud of my group and our work. I'm really excited for the exhibition to come, for two reasons: 1 it will be fun seeing and presenting all our hard work, 2 it'll be my b-day!!

I think am least orginiazed, because I'm very forgetful and I don't always remember things, and My work is usually scattered. I think I can improve on that by using my agenda, Sitting down and working on one thing at a time and trying harder! I need to get in to the habbit of doing things like this, so I will always do these things instead of just sometimes!

I'm really excited for the exhibition, and I can't wait to see the outcome!

1 comment:

Clara said...

He Ellie
It is me Clara.
How are you